Testo 883 - Thermal Imaging Camera Kit 0563 8830
The testo 883 thermal imager was developed especially for maintenance staff, facility managers and building energy consultants who wish to rely on the best thermal image quality and helpful features for their thermal measuring tasks. This saves time and ensures flawless work results.
In facility management and maintenance, testo Site Recognition technology really pays off. This feature automatically assigns thermal images (e.g. of switching cabinets) to the correct measurement object, thus eliminating the need for tedious manual image management.
In building energy consulting, many experts appreciate the professional software testo IRSoft, which is included with the testo 883. With this, not only can thermal images be comprehensively analyzed, they can also be summarized in impressive-looking reports. This reduces the time required and makes it easier to impress customers over the long term.
- Best image quality: IR resolution of 320 x 240 pixels (with SuperResolution 640 x 480 pixels); NETD < 40 mk
- Helpful features: testo SiteRecognition intelligent image management and testo ScaleAssist automatic contrast adjustment
- testo SiteRecognition enables intelligent image management. Thermal images are automatically assigned to the correct measurement object based on the QR code at the measuring location – this eliminates the need for tedious, manual image assignment on the PC
- testo ScaleAssist: Automatic contrast adjustment for objectively comparable thermal images and easier detection of weak spots
- Testo IRSoft: Analyze thermal images comprehensively with the intuitive, professional PC software and create impressive reports within a short period of time
- Testo Thermography App: With the app, your smartphone/tablet becomes a second display and a remote control for your thermal imager. You can quickly create, send or save reports on site
- Interchangeable telephoto lens for distant objects and outdoor recording
- Manual focus for sharp thermal images from a distance of 10 cm
- Can be operated via touchscreen and joystick
- Wireless transmission of readings from clamp meter or humidity probe directly into the thermal image via Bluetooth
- Measuring range: -30 to +650°C
- Infrared Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- SuperResolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Thermal sensitivty: < 40 mK
- Field of View: 30° x 23° (Standard lens), 12° x 9° (Telephoto lens)
- Image Size: 3 MP
- Storage device: Internal Memory (2.8 GB)
- Free Software
- Battery type: Fast-charging, Li-ion battery can be changed on-site
- Operating time: ≥ 5 hours
- Housing protection class: IP54
- Storage temperature: -30 to +60 °C
- Operating temperature: -15 to +50 °C
- Dimensions: 171 x 95 x 236 mm
- Testo 883 thermal imager with standard lens 30° x 23°
- Telephoto lens 12° x 9°
- Robust case
- Professional software IRSoft (free download)
- USB-C cable
- USB mains unit
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Spare rechargeable battery
- Battery-charging station with USB cable
- Carrying strap for the thermal imager
- Bluetooth headset
- Short instructions
- Certificate of conformity
2 Years Manufacturer's warranty
At HVAC Shop, we believe in Australian dependability.
Units are designed, engineered and assembled in Australia.
Our business is only successful by our performance and your happiness, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the way your order is handled then please contact us directly at 1800 999 999.
Once you find the product/s you are looking to purchase, from the product page you will need to click on the "Add To Cart" Button. This will add your product/s to the cart.
From here you can either click Checkout (Or PayPal Checkout) or you can continue shopping.
Once you are ready to checkout, go to the top of our site and click on "Cart" to complete checkout process.
If you require your particular item urgently, please contact us first so we can ensure item is in stock so we can deliver to you ASAP
Contact us first for any overseas orders and we can organise shipping quotations.
Please also feel free to contact us for prices on large orders, we can organise bulk pricing discounts on products and are more then happy to make a deal!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and invoice. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation and reach out to you via e-mail.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. We use a number of different shipping carriers, dependant upon the products and customer locations.
We ship within Australia and use Australia Post, TNT, Hunter Express and Toll Priority to deliver the goods. The courier we use is dependant on your location within Australia. We choose our couriers dependant on this quickest delivery times. Each of these services has a receiving signature and once signed will be deemed to be delivered in full.
If your order is stock, we strive to ship from our warehouse within 3 business days from the date of your order. Orders will usually take 1 - 3 days to reach capital cities and up to 7 or more business days to reach remote regional areas.
Please contact us if require more information on shipping times. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require express shipping to receive your item quicker.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has been shipped.
If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for return shipping charges.
All refunds that are due to change of mind or item no longer required need to be returned within 7 days after receiving your order. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Items need to be unused and in the original packaging.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping damage issues.
If your item is received damaged or becomes faulty we will issue a refund upon inspection of goods. This will be covered under warranty by Manufacturer.
Return shipping costs will be covered by HVACshop.com.au if items are in fact deemed faulty upon inspection.
Any injury incurred by your from misuse of the product in the instruction manual will be your responsibility and HVACshop.com.au will not be liable in any way
All of our products come backed by full manufacturers warranty. All our products have at least one year cover, certain products are covered for up to two years.
Please fill out any relevant warranty registration forms your product comes with and send to manufacturer so your product gets warranty cover.
Misuse or breakages can NOT be accepted for warranty return. Please email us at email@example.com for any questions.
By placing your order for goods from HVACshop.com.au, this constitutes agreement of these terms and conditions.
To return your product, contact us for a shipping return number.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We are a Veteran Owned family business and started our business in January 2021 after serving many years in the HVAC/R distribution industry. We have store locations in across Australia wide!
Great A/C maintainability
Quickly and effectively removes moisture and air arom air conditioning systems
Heavy Duty Electric Motor
Direct drive motor allowing easy starting and is maintenance free
Easy To See Oil Level Window
Oil viewing windows allows you to monitor oil quality and levels
Testo 883 - Thermal Imaging Camera Kit 0563 8830
Use this answer block to discuss some commonly asked questions you've discovered from your customers interactions. You could discuss product details, size fit, shipping policies, or anything you think would help merchants make an informed decision about your product or collection. This section will appear across all products.