Testo 570-1 Digital Refrigeration Gauge Manifold W Data Logging - 0563 5701
The Testo 570-1 is able to replace a huge range of measuring tools that you would normally need to carry out your work on refrigeration systems and heating pumps all in the one great unit.
The digital manifold gauge can measure, analyse and log pressure, temperature and vacuum measurements and save all data from the second the meter is switched on to the final fault analysis of a system. All data is kept and stored safely, ready to be sent to your customer.
- For refrigeration systems and heat pumps to function smoothly and efficiently, the pressure, temperatures and any system superheating or subcooling need to be monitored.
- The testo 570-1 digital manifold can record or calculate all these values and also enable temperature-compensated tightness testing. Which is why our 4-way manifold supplies you with the key information that you need for the optimum commissioning and maintenance of refrigeration systems or for error diagnosis.
- Complex manual comparisons and calculations (e.g. of superheating and subcooling), which would be necessary when using analog manifolds, are not needed.
- Thanks to digital technology, several manual steps and calculations are no longer required
- Record readings over a period of up to 999 hours: the results are safely stored in the instrument, even for long-term measurements on refrigeration systems or heat pumps
- Real-time recording and graphic presentation of measurement data: as an option you can purchase the “EasyKool” software, which can be used to clearly present the measurement data. This is particularly useful for identifying sources of error in the event of a fault, and taking countermeasures if needed
- Protocol access and printout: the testo fast printer, which is available as an option, enables on-site printout of measurement data. You can also view the measurement protocols in the “EasyKool” software (optional)
- Suitable for all common refrigerants: 40 current refrigerants are stored in the manifold and can be updated if necessary using the optional “EasyKool” software
- Pressure measurement with automatic temperature calculation: high and low pressure is measured via two temperature-compensated pressure sensors, which automatically calculate the temperatures in addition
- Three connections for external temperature probes: connect up to three temperature probes (optional) in order to calculate superheating and subcooling in parallel and record the ambient temperature (e.g. in cold storage rooms)
- Integrated vacuum measurement: when evacuating refrigeration systems, you can use the 4-way manifold to carry out vacuum measurements. The integrated vacuum sensor enables precise vacuum measurements
- Automatic heat pump mode: saves you from having to change refrigerant hoses
- Other features such as temperature-compensated tightness testing and automatic ambient pressure compensation are included in the digital manifold
- Together with the testo 570-1 digital manifold, you also get a clamp temperature probe. Simply clamped to the pipe, this reliably measures the surface temperature. Our probes range also includes attachable probes for measuring temperature, current or oil pressure.
- The testo 570-1 digital manifold is suitable for practical use, largely thanks to its robust 4-way valve block with 4 connections, 4 hose parkers and its inspection glass. Maintenance and servicing tasks on refrigeration systems and heat pumps are made easier due to the manageability of the instrument.
- With its solid housing, the digital manifold is protected against impacts. A suspension hook on the back secures the instrument during the measurement. In addition, the manifold has a large, illuminated display, so you will have no problem reading off the readings, even in a dark environment.
- testo 570-1 digital 4-way manifold set includes a clamp temperature probe, calibration protocol and batteries.
In this Testo 557s Smart Vacuum Kit, you will receive the following:
- Testo 557s Smart digital 4-way manifold
- 1 x Testo 552i wireless Bluetooth vacuum probe
- 2 x Testo 115i wireless Bluetooth clamp temperature probe
- Protective Case
- Testo Smart App (free download)
- Certificate of conformity and user's manual
- Storage Temperature -20 to + 60°C
- Operating temperature -10 to +50 °C
- Battery type: 2 AAA micro batteries
- Battery life: 40 hr (less with use Bluetooth & Backlit)
- Dimension: 265 x 48 x 19 mm
- Measuring range :-50 to +150 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C / °F / °R
Low-Pressure Probe Measurement
- Measuring range: -14.7 to 725 psi
- Accuracy: ±0.5 % fs
- Resolution: 0.1 psi (0.01 bar)
- Overload: 870 psi
High-Pressure Probe Measurement
- Measuring range -14.7 to 725 psi
- Accuracy ±0.5 % fs
- Resolution 0.1 psi (0.01 bar)
- Overload 870 psi
At HVAC Shop, we believe in Australian dependability.
Units are designed, engineered and assembled in Australia.
Our business is only successful by our performance and your happiness, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the way your order is handled then please contact us directly at 1800 999 999.
Once you find the product/s you are looking to purchase, from the product page you will need to click on the "Add To Cart" Button. This will add your product/s to the cart.
From here you can either click Checkout (Or PayPal Checkout) or you can continue shopping.
Once you are ready to checkout, go to the top of our site and click on "Cart" to complete checkout process.
If you require your particular item urgently, please contact us first so we can ensure item is in stock so we can deliver to you ASAP
Contact us first for any overseas orders and we can organise shipping quotations.
Please also feel free to contact us for prices on large orders, we can organise bulk pricing discounts on products and are more then happy to make a deal!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and invoice. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation and reach out to you via e-mail.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. We use a number of different shipping carriers, dependant upon the products and customer locations.
We ship within Australia and use Australia Post, TNT, Hunter Express and Toll Priority to deliver the goods. The courier we use is dependant on your location within Australia. We choose our couriers dependant on this quickest delivery times. Each of these services has a receiving signature and once signed will be deemed to be delivered in full.
If your order is stock, we strive to ship from our warehouse within 3 business days from the date of your order. Orders will usually take 1 - 3 days to reach capital cities and up to 7 or more business days to reach remote regional areas.
Please contact us if require more information on shipping times. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require express shipping to receive your item quicker.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has been shipped.
If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for return shipping charges.
All refunds that are due to change of mind or item no longer required need to be returned within 7 days after receiving your order. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Items need to be unused and in the original packaging.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping damage issues.
If your item is received damaged or becomes faulty we will issue a refund upon inspection of goods. This will be covered under warranty by Manufacturer.
Return shipping costs will be covered by HVACshop.com.au if items are in fact deemed faulty upon inspection.
Any injury incurred by your from misuse of the product in the instruction manual will be your responsibility and HVACshop.com.au will not be liable in any way
All of our products come backed by full manufacturers warranty. All our products have at least one year cover, certain products are covered for up to two years.
Please fill out any relevant warranty registration forms your product comes with and send to manufacturer so your product gets warranty cover.
Misuse or breakages can NOT be accepted for warranty return. Please email us at email@example.com for any questions.
By placing your order for goods from HVACshop.com.au, this constitutes agreement of these terms and conditions.
To return your product, contact us for a shipping return number.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We are a Veteran Owned family business and started our business in January 2021 after serving many years in the HVAC/R distribution industry. We have store locations in across Australia wide!
Great A/C maintainability
Quickly and effectively removes moisture and air arom air conditioning systems
Heavy Duty Electric Motor
Direct drive motor allowing easy starting and is maintenance free
Easy To See Oil Level Window
Oil viewing windows allows you to monitor oil quality and levels
Testo 570-1 Digital Refrigeration Gauge Manifold W Data Logging - 0563 5701
Use this answer block to discuss some commonly asked questions you've discovered from your customers interactions. You could discuss product details, size fit, shipping policies, or anything you think would help merchants make an informed decision about your product or collection. This section will appear across all products.