Electronic Leak Detector W/ LCD Display 55800
- Combustible Gases
- Refrigerants: All CFC’s, HCFC’s & HFC’s
<< Meets and exceeds J2791 (R134a), J2913 (R1234yf) and EN 14624 >>
The 55800 leak detector employs a new metal oxide gas sensor for the detection of chlorofluorocarbon gasses and blends. This tin oxide sensor is characterized by high sensitivity and a fast response, upon detecting the presence of extremely small levels of chlorofluorocarbon gases. Integrated into the design is a powerful
microprocessor that automatically selects the best operating conditions for the sensor, to ensure optimum performance. The optimum sensor performance is maintained and monitored throughout the life of the sensor.
- HIGH ≥ 0.05 oz/yr (1.5 g/yr)
- MEDIUM ≥ 0.25 oz/yr (7 g/yr)
- LOW ≥ 0.5 oz/yr (14 g/yr)
- Intelligent tip design that senses the condition of the environment, to eliminate the potential of false alarms.
- Flexible 16” probe for difficult to reach locations
- Progressive LCD with vertical bars corresponding to the magnitude of the detected leak
- Visual indication of the selected sensitivity range
- Detects all refrigerants (CFC’s, HCFC’s, & HFC’s)
- Unit has been tested and approved to work with R1234yf as well as R32 and R410a
- SENSOR LIFE: 2000 hours
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 0 to 140˚F
- POWER: Two (2) D Batteries
- BATTERY LIFE: 60 hours continuous use
- WEIGHT: 1 lb. 8 oz
“Super Sensitive Function” allows the unit further sensitizing beyond the standard settings for locating small leaks with gases such as R1234yf and R407C
- WAIT: This indication flashes whenever the unit is in the wait mode. This could occur whenever the unit is turned on or interference is detected
- READY: This indication appears when the unit is ready for use
- INT: This indication appears whenever the microprocessor detects conditions that are not suitable for reliable leak detection. Excessive wind blowing, blocked probe (no air flow), burned out fan, or a missing or defective sensor that needs to be replaced
- BATTERY SYMBOL: When the battery symbol becomes illuminated this is an indication that the battery is low and needs to be replaced
- H – M – L: High, Medium and Low sensitivity ranges will be displayed accordingly based on the selection made on the keypad
- SIGNAL LEVEL BARS: There are 10 vertical signal level bars on the display corresponding to the level of signal detected by the unit
- ERROR SIGNALS: E1 through E9 indicates diagnostic signals
- ON/OFF: Press the ON/OFF button on the center of the keypad to turn the unit on or off
- VOLUME/MUTE: Press the VOLUME/MUTE button to control the volume of the unit
- H M L SENSITIVITY: Press the H M L SENSITIVITY button to select the desired sensitivity level
- HOLD: Press the HOLD button to freeze the signal bars. Press the HOLD button again to disengage
- PEAK: Press the PEAK button when multiple leaks are suspected as being present
55800: Packaged in a blow molded case with 2 “D” batteries, leak test vial and replacement filters
55800-FILTER: 3 replacement filters
55800-VL: Leak test vial
At HVAC Shop, we believe in Australian dependability.
Units are designed, engineered and assembled in Australia.
Our business is only successful by our performance and your happiness, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the way your order is handled then please contact us directly at 1800 999 999.
Once you find the product/s you are looking to purchase, from the product page you will need to click on the "Add To Cart" Button. This will add your product/s to the cart.
From here you can either click Checkout (Or PayPal Checkout) or you can continue shopping.
Once you are ready to checkout, go to the top of our site and click on "Cart" to complete checkout process.
If you require your particular item urgently, please contact us first so we can ensure item is in stock so we can deliver to you ASAP
Contact us first for any overseas orders and we can organise shipping quotations.
Please also feel free to contact us for prices on large orders, we can organise bulk pricing discounts on products and are more then happy to make a deal!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and invoice. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation and reach out to you via e-mail.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. We use a number of different shipping carriers, dependant upon the products and customer locations.
We ship within Australia and use Australia Post, TNT, Hunter Express and Toll Priority to deliver the goods. The courier we use is dependant on your location within Australia. We choose our couriers dependant on this quickest delivery times. Each of these services has a receiving signature and once signed will be deemed to be delivered in full.
If your order is stock, we strive to ship from our warehouse within 3 business days from the date of your order. Orders will usually take 1 - 3 days to reach capital cities and up to 7 or more business days to reach remote regional areas.
Please contact us if require more information on shipping times. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require express shipping to receive your item quicker.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has been shipped.
If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for return shipping charges.
All refunds that are due to change of mind or item no longer required need to be returned within 7 days after receiving your order. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Items need to be unused and in the original packaging.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping damage issues.
If your item is received damaged or becomes faulty we will issue a refund upon inspection of goods. This will be covered under warranty by Manufacturer.
Return shipping costs will be covered by HVACshop.com.au if items are in fact deemed faulty upon inspection.
Any injury incurred by your from misuse of the product in the instruction manual will be your responsibility and HVACshop.com.au will not be liable in any way
All of our products come backed by full manufacturers warranty. All our products have at least one year cover, certain products are covered for up to two years.
Please fill out any relevant warranty registration forms your product comes with and send to manufacturer so your product gets warranty cover.
Misuse or breakages can NOT be accepted for warranty return. Please email us at email@example.com for any questions.
By placing your order for goods from HVACshop.com.au, this constitutes agreement of these terms and conditions.
To return your product, contact us for a shipping return number.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We are a Veteran Owned family business and started our business in January 2021 after serving many years in the HVAC/R distribution industry. We have store locations in across Australia wide!
Great A/C maintainability
Quickly and effectively removes moisture and air arom air conditioning systems
Heavy Duty Electric Motor
Direct drive motor allowing easy starting and is maintenance free
Easy To See Oil Level Window
Oil viewing windows allows you to monitor oil quality and levels
Electronic Leak Detector W/ LCD Display 55800
Use this answer block to discuss some commonly asked questions you've discovered from your customers interactions. You could discuss product details, size fit, shipping policies, or anything you think would help merchants make an informed decision about your product or collection. This section will appear across all products.