Mastercool 4 Valve Digital Manifold 99903
With the 4-Way Digital Manifold, Mastercool is showing its determination to become the leader in this sector of the industry. Taking the experience gained with the 2-Way Digital Manifold the 4-Way model not only offers a 4-valve option but it also allows for a multitude of interactive PC enhanced functions and the capability of 24 hours of data logging.
- Record and store up to 24 hours of data and up to 15 jobs
- Large Easy to Read LCD
- Displays Pressures, Saturated, Actual, Superheat and Subcool Temperatures
- Over 60 Refrigerants
- Clamp-on Thermocouple Connector displays Actual Temperature and Automatically Calculates Superheat or Subcool Temperature
- Vacuum Sensor Cable displays Deep Vacuum
- Ball valve design includes 3/8” bore through the block for increased flow
- Class 1.0 standard gauge reading
- Pressure Display: PSI, INHg, Bar, MPa, Kg/cm2
- Temperature Display: °F or °C
- Deep Vacuum Display: Micron, mBar, KPa, Pa, Torr, mTorr, mmHg
- Sensing Resolution: 1 psi (.07 Bar, .007 MPa, .07 Kg/cm2)
- Sensing Accuracy: ±1 psi or 1% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Working Pressure: 0 to 750 psi (52 Bar, 5 MPa, 52 Kg/cm2) (does not display 0-5 psi)
- Proof Pressure: 1000 psi (70 Bar, 7 MPa, 70 Kg/cm2) (Tolerable pressure without internal damage)
- Refrigerant Temperature Range: -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 45°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1˚F (±0.5˚C) between 32 to 160˚F (0 to 71˚C)
- Storage Temperature: 10 to 120˚F (-12 to 49˚C)
- Connections: 1/4” M-Flare
- Power: 9V DC battery with optional AC/DC adapter
- Battery Life: 30-36 hours pressure and temperature mode only (continuous use) / 25-30 hours vacuum or backlight mode (continuous use)
- Auto-Off: 15 min. with disabling capability
New refrigerants can be updated with a USB connection and Mastercool Software.
Refrigerants: R12, R22, R23, R32, R113, R114, R115, R116, R123, R124, R134, R134a, R141B, R142B, R143, R143A, R290, R401A, R401B, R401C, R402A, R402B, R403A, R403B, R404A, R405A, R406A, R407A, R407B,R407C, R407D, R407F, R408A, R409A, R410A, R410B, R411A, R411B, R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R417A (ISCEON MO59), R421A, R422A (ISCEON MO79), R422B, R422C, R422D (ISCEON MO29), R427A (FX100), R434A, R437A, R438A, R441A, R501, R502, R503, R504, R507A, R508B, R509A, R600, R600A, R601, R601A, R744
Mastercool’s 4-Way Digital Manifold Recording Function:
- Records and stores data directly into the manifold memory
- Records up to 24 hours of data or 15 jobs before having to download
- Downloads data at a rate 115 kb per second (24 hrs of data = approx. 15 min of download time)
- Uses Mastercool’s Data Logger Application to easily view data
Mastercool Data Logger Application:
- Display data in “real time” using a USB connection, computer and software
- Platform: Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Log Customer Name, Date and Technician’s Name
- Recorder/Cursor Function Features
- (1) Recorder TIME command. Record in intervals of 5, 15 min, 1, 4, 8 and 24 hrs
- (2) Recorder ON/OFF command
- (3) ZOOM: NORMAL, 5X or 10X. Use the zoom option to view specific data points of interest
- (4) The Time-Line measures the selected recording time. Moving the cursor along the timeline easily displays specific plot points
- The Data Logger program uses the Units information (Kg/cm2, BAR, Mpa, PSI, ˚C, and ˚F) contained in each data bit on the manifold and displays these units on the screen
- Display Function Features
- (1) Display ALL command. This enables all parameters of the Digital Manifold to be displayed simultaneously. As the line functions propagate across the screen, the “real-time” data will also be displayed digitally
- (2) Monitor specific functions of interest. The Data Logger continues to record all the functions in the background, regardless of how many individual functions are being displayed
- (3) Display DEEP VACUUM ONLY command. This enables only the deep vacuum readings to be displayed on the screen.
- (4) View ANALOG GAUGES function enables the user to represent the Digital Manifold data in the form of high and low pressure analog gauges.
At HVAC Shop, we believe in Australian dependability.
Units are designed, engineered and assembled in Australia.
Our business is only successful by our performance and your happiness, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the way your order is handled then please contact us directly at 1800 999 999
you can see here what HVAC is all about click here
Once you find the product/s you are looking to purchase, from the product page you will need to click on the "Add To Cart" Button. This will add your product/s to the cart.
From here you can either click Checkout (Or PayPal Checkout) or you can continue shopping.
Once you are ready to checkout, go to the top of our site and click on "Cart" to complete checkout process.
If you require your particular item urgently, please contact us first so we can ensure item is in stock so we can deliver to you ASAP
Contact us first for any overseas orders and we can organise shipping quotations.
Please also feel free to contact us for prices on large orders, we can organise bulk pricing discounts on products and are more then happy to make a deal!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and invoice. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation and reach out to you via e-mail.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. We use a number of different shipping carriers, dependant upon the products and customer locations.
We ship within Australia and use Australia Post, TNT, Hunter Express and Toll Priority to deliver the goods. The courier we use is dependant on your location within Australia. We choose our couriers dependant on this quickest delivery times. Each of these services has a receiving signature and once signed will be deemed to be delivered in full.
If your order is stock, we strive to ship from our warehouse within 3 business days from the date of your order. Orders will usually take 1 - 3 days to reach capital cities and up to 7 or more business days to reach remote regional areas.
Please contact us if require more information on shipping times. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require express shipping to receive your item quicker.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has been shipped.
If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for return shipping charges.
All refunds that are due to change of mind or item no longer required need to be returned within 7 days after receiving your order. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Items need to be unused and in the original packaging.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping damage issues.
If your item is received damaged or becomes faulty we will issue a refund upon inspection of goods. This will be covered under warranty by Manufacturer.
Return shipping costs will be covered by HVACshop.com.au if items are in fact deemed faulty upon inspection.
Any injury incurred by your from misuse of the product in the instruction manual will be your responsibility and HVACshop.com.au will not be liable in any way
All of our products come backed by full manufacturers warranty. All our products have at least one year cover, certain products are covered for up to two years.
Please fill out any relevant warranty registration forms your product comes with and send to manufacturer so your product gets warranty cover.
Misuse or breakages can NOT be accepted for warranty return. Please email us at email@example.com for any questions.
By placing your order for goods from HVACshop.com.au, this constitutes agreement of these terms and conditions.
To return your product, contact us for a shipping return number.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We are a Veteran Owned family business and started our business in January 2021 after serving many years in the HVAC/R distribution industry. We have store locations in across Australia wide!
Great A/C maintainability
Quickly and effectively removes moisture and air arom air conditioning systems
Heavy Duty Electric Motor
Direct drive motor allowing easy starting and is maintenance free
Easy To See Oil Level Window
Oil viewing windows allows you to monitor oil quality and levels
Mastercool 4 Valve Digital Manifold 99903
Use this answer block to discuss some commonly asked questions you've discovered from your customers interactions. You could discuss product details, size fit, shipping policies, or anything you think would help merchants make an informed decision about your product or collection. This section will appear across all products.